Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Physical Education (sports)

PHYSICAL EDUCATION I feel most proud of my Basketball Playing this year because it is my favourite sport and I was able to do most of the tricks the coach taught us, sometimes without even trying! From the Basketball lessons, I have learnt the different signals that the ref does when something happens and also how to do all those awesome tricks. The most important skill that I have learnt was how to shoot the ball because I used to shoot the ball the way the netball players did. I also learnt the different types of bouncing. The two most challenging skills that I have tried to succeed in was spinning the ball around on my finger and also bouncing the ball in between my legs. I really enjoyed basketball because it is my favourite sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment