Pages

Friday, November 10, 2017

Reading Week4 T4

This week I completed a Reading PAT test. I found the reading test not as difficult as I found the maths test. The reading test was a bit easy though there were a few questions that challenged my knowledge in reading. I loved how the stories were interesting and not too long which encouraged me to complete the questions and not just guessing it. In my recent tests I was convinced to just guess because the stories were long and boring and I lost interest quickly. I learnt important lessons in the test and I observed carefully at the questions they asked. Recently in class we've been working on questions and what kinds of question. I struggled a bit coming up with some of my own, but after observing the types of questions that were asked by the test I definitely have a better understanding about questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment